In a nutshell, here’s what I’ve learned:
- Good health does NOT have to cost a fortune
- Cooking is NOT hard or too time consuming
- If you want to lose weight you DO NOT have to count calories
- Food is your friend and ally
- Good health means eating delicious food ALL the time
- Nurturing myself is a fun and delightful adventure, full of endless pleasures and discoveries
- I seed more creativity and feed my most positive futures with food, feeling, water, and exercise
Science and history (lots more folks living over 100 years old!) has been showing us that we don’t have to age like our parents. We don’t have to slowly wither way, but actually craft a life that is abundant with love, connection, and enjoyment well into our golden years.
Let me help you craft YOUR unique Longevity Recipe
As a Health and Vitality Guide, I take a hands on approach. Together we explore and discover what you need to heal and rejuvenate yourself. We are all unique and complex. And, we all need help. Whether it be in the kitchen to learn new recipes and discover new foods, or rescheduling your life to include the activities that you most enjoy, Your Longevity Recipe is a journey of self discovery and awakening to your more vital self.
I have studied all the major dietary theories and use lifestyle coaching methods to guide you in discovering which approach works best for you. I will help you make gradual, lifelong changes that are easy to sustain and expand upon.
Most approaches to nutrition dwell on calories, carbs, fats, proteins. Instead of creating lists of restrictions and good and bad foods, I guide my clients to create a happy, healthy lifestyle that is flexible, easy to follow and free of deprivation.
As we all know, diets don’t work and no one diet plan works for everyone. Your Longevity Recipe is unique to you. Together, we will work to find the food and lifestyle choices that best support you.
If you have questions, or would like to sit down for a free 50 minute consultation, call me. I’d love to hear from you >